Grade 1 The Regulation:
It is compulsory for a child to attend school from the beginning of the year in which he/she turns seven years of age. Children who turn six in the first half of the year (ie by 30 June) may be admitted to Grade One in January provided the school is able to accommodate them and they are ready for school. However, children who turn six in the second half of the year (ie after 30 June) will not be admitted. Enrolment for the next year should be completed at our School Office, preferably from May and definitely by the end of September.
Grade 1 - Grade 7 Enrolments during the year:
Learners may be enrolled at any time during the year if parents/learners have re-located to the area.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document of Learner if South African Citizen.
- Passport, Proof of Permanent Residency and/or Study Permit for Immigrant learners.
- Proof of address of residence.
- Proof of address of work and employment of Parent/Caregiver.
- Copy of latest nursery school report.
- Certificate of completed immunisation.
To achieve our vision, our school will endeavour to:
- Provide a sound foundation of basic academic, social, emotional, physical and spiritual knowledge and skills.
- Develop a sense of self-discipline, responsibility, self-esteem, respect and love for all mankind among its learners.
- Provide up-to-date facilities, educational aid and equipment.
- Assist the handicapped to overcome their barriers to achievement and productivity.
- Create an awareness of and empower learners to take a firm, positive stand against social problems such as drugs, alcohol, abuse, racism, etc.